Spool Ford XR6 Turbo Rebuild Kit with Custom CP Forged Pistons and Spool Drag Pro I Beams
This Rebuild Kit includes the following quality parts:
- SPOOL Drag Pro I Beam Con Rods with ARP2000 7/16 bolts
- Custom CP Forged Pistons with 4 valve reliefs (Rings, Pins and Locks Included)
- Pistons have an offset gudgeon pin same as the OEM piston
- Cometic MLS Head Gasket
- ACL Race Series Main Bearings - STD or 0.25mm
- ACL Race Series Big End Bearings - STD or 0.25mm
Custom Heavy Duty CP Pistons
Designed specifically for big boost and high power applications.
These pistons are made to handle up to 1,250 horsepower and over 1,500 horsepower with upgraded pins.
- Bore: +0.005" and +0.5mm
- Comp Ratio: 9.0:1
These Spool CP Custom Pistons feature:
- CP's heavy duty forging
- Thicker crown and skirt forging
- Reinforced pin boss
- 4 x Valve Pockets
- Offset gudgeon pin
- 0.200” 51 pins STD
- Upgraded 0.200” and 0.250” 9310 pins are available when adding to cart.
- Includes piston rings, pins and pin locks.
Spool Drag Pro I Beam connecting rods are the ultimate high strength direct fit Conrod for all Ford XR6 Turbo engines.
With new features like:
- Upgraded ARP2000 7/16 bolts
- Increased strength to the beam
- Increased strength around the fasteners / bolts
- Increased strength around the gudgeon pin
Spool Connecting Rods Feature:
- ARP 2000 fasteners (L19 fasteners are available as an upgrade)
- High tensile 4340 forged steel
- 2 Piece forging
- Hardness of HRC36-42
- Dowelled caps for precision alignment
- X-RAY & Sonic tested
- Quenching and heat treated
- Shot peened
- 100% Magnafluxed
- Weight Matched Sets +/- 1 gram
- Vacuum degassed to remove impurities
CP Pistons standard features include:
- 5310 gudgeon pins (9310 thicker wall thickness pins are available as an upgrade)
- Deep valve reliefs accommodate high lift camshafts
- Larger valve reliefs for +1mm valve sizes
- Custom skirt cam and barrel design
- Accumulator grooves
- High strength aluminium forgings
- High performance rings
- Fully CNC machined and balanced to +/- 1 gram
- Wrist pins included
- Double pin oilers force fed from oil ring groove
- Pick lock grooves for easy lock removal
- Pin fitting included
Note: We recommend Joe Gibbs Break in Oil for all new engines.
Product images are for description purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Shipping calculations available at checkout.
If you are unsure get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.