Spool XR6 Turbo Drag Pro I Beam Conrods and Custom CP Pistons
Custom Heavy Duty CP Pistons
Designed specifically for big boost and high power applications.
These pistons are made to handle up to 1,250 horsepower and over 1,500 horsepower with upgraded pins.
- Comp Ratio: 9.0:1 | Bore: +0.005"
- Comp Ratio: 9.0:1 | Bore: +0.5mm
- Comp Ratio: 10.0:1 | Bore: +0.25mm
These Spool CP Custom Pistons feature:
- CP's heavy duty forging
- Thicker crown and skirt forging
- Reinforced pin boss
- 4 x Valve Pockets
- Offset gudgeon pin
- 0.200” 51 pins STD
- Upgraded 0.200” and 0.250” 9310 pins are available when adding to cart.
- Includes piston rings, pins and pin locks.
Spool Drag Pro I Beam connecting rods are the ultimate high strength direct fit Conrod for all Ford XR6 Turbo engines.
With new features like:
- Upgraded ARP2000 7/16 bolts
- Increased strength to the beam
- Increased strength around the fasteners / bolts
- Increased strength around the gudgeon pin
Spool Connecting Rods Feature:
- ARP 2000 fasteners (L19 fasteners are available as an upgrade)
- High tensile 4340 forged steel
- 2 Piece forging
- Hardness of HRC36-42
- Dowelled caps for precision alignment
- X-RAY & Sonic tested
- Quenching and heat treated
- Shot peened
- 100% Magnafluxed
- Weight Matched Sets +/- 1 gram
- Vacuum degassed to remove impurities
Note: We recommend Joe Gibbs Break in Oil for all new engines.
|Product Name||Spool XR6 Turbo Drag Pro I Beam Conrods and Custom CP Pistons|
We are an Australian based company which ships items nationally and international usually within 48 hours of receiving your order. All items shipped internationally are sent express air freight unless otherwise instructed.
You can calculate shipping rates inside the cart. After adding all the products you would like, navigate to the cart and fill in your Country, State and Postcode.
If you have issues calculating freight please get in touch.
Product images are for description purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Shipping calculations available at checkout.
If you are unsure get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.