Spool Ford XR6 Turbo Rebuild Kit with Custom CP Forged Pistons
This Rebuild Kit includes the following quality parts:
- Spool Forged H Beam Conrods
- Custom CP Forged Pistons with 4 x Valve Reliefs (Rings, Pins and Locks Included)
- Pistons have an offset gudgeon pin same as the OEM piston
- Cometic MLS Head Gasket
- ACL Race Series Main Bearings - STD or 0.25mm
- ACL Race Series Big End Bearings - STD or 0.25mm
Custom Heavy Duty CP Pistons
Designed specifically for big boost and high power applications.
These pistons are made to handle up to 1,250 horsepower and over 1,500 horsepower with upgraded pins.
- Comp Ratio: 9.0:1 | Bore: +0.005"
- Comp Ratio: 9.0:1 | Bore: +0.5mm
- Comp Ratio: 10.0:1 | Bore: +0.25mm
These Spool CP Custom Pistons feature:
- CP's heavy duty forging
- Thicker crown and skirt forging
- Reinforced pin boss
- 4 x Valve Pockets
- Offset gudgeon pin
- 0.200” 51 pins STD
- Upgraded 0.200” and 0.250” 9310 pins are available when adding to cart.
- Includes piston rings, pins and pin locks.
Spool Connecting Rods Feature:
- ARP 2000 fasteners (L19 fasteners are available as an upgrade)
- High tensile 4340 forged steel
- 2 Piece forging
- Hardness of HRC36-42
- Dowelled caps for precision alignment
- X-RAY & Sonic tested
- Quenching and heat treated
- Shot peened
- 100% Magnafluxed
- Weight Matched Sets +/- 1 gram
- Vacuum degassed to remove impurities
CP Pistons standard features include:
- 5310 gudgeon pins (9310 thicker wall thickness pins are available as an upgrade)
- Deep valve reliefs accommodate high lift camshafts
- Larger valve reliefs for +1mm valve sizes
- Custom skirt cam and barrel design
- Accumulator grooves
- High strength aluminium forgings
- High performance rings
- Fully CNC machined and balanced to +/- 1 gram
- Wrist pins included
- Double pin oilers force fed from oil ring groove
- Pick lock grooves for easy lock removal
- Pin fitting included
Note: We recommend Joe Gibbs Break in Oil for all new engines.
|Product Name||Spool Ford XR6 Turbo Rebuild Kit with Custom CP Forged Pistons|
We are an Australian based company which ships items nationally and international usually within 48 hours of receiving your order. All items shipped internationally are sent express air freight unless otherwise instructed.
You can calculate shipping rates inside the cart. After adding all the products you would like, navigate to the cart and fill in your Country, State and Postcode.
If you have issues calculating freight please get in touch.
Product images are for description purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Shipping calculations available at checkout.
If you are unsure get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.