Spool RB30DET (DOHC) Drag Pro I Beam Connecting Rods and Ross 9.0:1 Forged Pistons
Spool RB30DET (DOHC) Drag Pro I Beam Forged Connecting Rods and Ross Racing 9.0:1 Forged Pistons
Pistons are available in:
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Bore Sizes: +0.5mm and +1mm
- Pistons come with rings, gudgeon pins and pin locks
Spool Drag Pro I Beam connecting rods are the ultimate high strength direct fit conrod for all Nissan RB30DET DOHC engines.
- Upgraded ARP2000 7/16 bolts
- Increased strength to the beam
- Increased strength around the fasteners / bolts
- Increased strength around the gudgeon pin
Spool Connecting Rods Feature:
- ARP 2000 fasteners (L19 fasteners are available as an upgrade)
- High tensile 4340 forged steel
- 2 Piece forging
- Hardness of HRC36-42
- Dowelled caps for precision alignment
- X-RAY & Sonic tested
- Quenching and heat treated
- Shot peened
- 100% Magnafluxed
- Weight Matched Sets +/- 1 gram
- Vacuum degassed to remove impurities
Ross Racing Pistons:
All of Ross Racing Pistons (since 1985) have been forged from 2618 billet bar stock and have been heat treated and aged to a T61 condition (2618-T61). 2618-T61 is the material that is used when fatigue resistance and durability are of prime importance by all premium racing piston manufacturers.
Note: We recommend Joe Gibbs Break in Oil for all new engines.
|Product Name||Spool RB30DET (DOHC) Drag Pro I Beam Connecting Rods and Ross 9.0:1 Forged Pistons|
We are an Australian based company which ships items nationally and international usually within 48 hours of receiving your order. All items shipped internationally are sent express air freight unless otherwise instructed.
You can calculate shipping rates inside the cart. After adding all the products you would like, navigate to the cart and fill in your Country, State and Postcode.
If you have issues calculating freight please get in touch.
Product images are for description purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Shipping calculations available at checkout.
If you are unsure get in touch with email@example.com.