Spool RB28 Short Engine
This short engine is built to order.
Spool RB28 Short Engine
Precisely Machined, Blueprinted and Assembled
All machining, assembly and blueprinting performed by PLR Performance Engines.
(Note: An exchange block is required with any Spool Short Engine purchase)
Machining and blueprinting:
- Dismantle RB26 block
- Hot tank and wash RB26 block
- Clearance block for 77.7mm crank
- Torque plate bore and hone block
- Supply and remove/fit welsch plugs
- Drill and tap extra idler hole
- Debur main bearing seats
- Mount and measure crank main journals
- Mount and measure crank big end journals
- Mount and measure crank in block with rods fitted
- Check conrod small ends / piston pins and clearance
- Balance assembly
- Install No#1and 6 rod and pistons – check deck alignment
- Deck / machine block
- Remove and fit 2 x Oil Gallery Plugs
- Re-clean and inspect
- Assemble short engine assembly – 6 cyl
- Measure and set bearing clearances
- Measure piston to bore clearances
- Set ring gaps
- Supply and install custom CP forged pistons
- Supply SPOOL 77.7mm Billet stroker crank
- Supply and install SPOOL RB28 I beam conrods
- Supply and install ACL race series main bearings
- Supply and install ACL race series big end bearings
- Supply and install ARP main studs
|Product Name||Spool RB28 Short Engine|
We are an Australian based company which ships items nationally and international usually within 48 hours of receiving your order. All items shipped internationally are sent express air freight unless otherwise instructed.
You can calculate shipping rates inside the shopping cart. After adding all the products you would like, navigate to the cart and click the ESTIMATE SHIPPING & TAX link and for Australia you need to select from ALL dropdowns i.e. Country, State, Suburb and Postcode for the quote system to work. (there is a small delay as it searches) For International you just need the Country to get a quote, more detail is required at Check out to complete order
Our shipping providers do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
If you have issues calculating freight please get in touch, the most common reason is post code does not match suburb or you are entering a p.o box.
Product images are for description purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Shipping calculations available at checkout.
If you are unsure get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.