Spool RB20 Conrods and CP Forged Pistons
Spool RB20 Forged Connecting Rods and Custom CP Pistons
Pistons are usually ordered as:
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Bore Size: 78.5mm
- Pistons come with Rings, Gudgeon Pins and Pin Locks
Note: Also available in custom bore size's and comp ratio's for an additional surcharge – please email for details.
Once ordered, all custom pistons generally take 4-6 weeks.
Spool Connecting Rods Feature:
- ARP 2000 fasteners (L19 fasteners are available as an upgrade)
- High tensile 4340 forged steel
- 2 Piece forging
- Hardness of HRC36-42
- Dowelled caps for precision alignment
- X-RAY & Sonic tested
- Quenching and heat treated
- Shot peened
- 100% Magnafluxed
- Weight Matched Sets +/- 1 gram
- Vacuum degassed to remove impurities
CP Pistons standard features include:
- 5310 gudgeon pins (9310 thicker wall thickness pins are available as an upgrade)
- Deep valve reliefs accommodate high lift camshafts
- Larger valve reliefs for +1mm valve sizes
- Custom skirt cam and barrel design
- Accumulator grooves
- High strength aluminium forgings
- High performance rings
- Fully CNC machined and balanced to +/- 1 gram
- Wrist pins included
- Double pin oilers force fed from oil ring groove
- Pick lock grooves for easy lock removal
- Pin fitting included
Note: We recommend Joe Gibbs Break in Oil for all new engines.
|Product Name||Spool RB20 Conrods and CP Forged Pistons|
We are an Australian based company which ships items nationally and international usually within 48 hours of receiving your order. All items shipped internationally are sent express air freight unless otherwise instructed.
You can calculate shipping rates inside the shopping cart. After adding all the products you would like, navigate to the cart and click the ESTIMATE SHIPPING & TAX link and for Australia you need to select from ALL dropdowns i.e. Country, State, Suburb and Postcode for the quote system to work. (there is a small delay as it searches) For International you just need the Country to get a quote, more detail is required at Check out to complete order
Our shipping providers do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
If you have issues calculating freight please get in touch, the most common reason is post code does not match suburb or you are entering a p.o box.
Product images are for description purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Shipping calculations available at checkout.
If you are unsure get in touch with email@example.com.