Nissan RB30 (Australia) Metal Jacket Damper with Integrated Trigger
Free domestic shipping on all Performance Valve Springs and Ross Harmonic Balancers
A high performance replacement Damper with Integrated Trigger to suit Nissan RB30 (Australia) engines
- High carbon steel hub / pulley units
- High carbon steel damping ring, fully bonded using an anti-vibration, anti-tear natural rubber
- Damping weight optimized for much higher RPM and power level over an OEM unit
- Aerospace grade anodized aluminium power steering pulley
- OEM diameter water pump / alternator and A/C pulley to maintain optimal belt wrap
- 7% under driven power steering pulley to protect power steering pump at high RPM
- Lightweight anodized aluminium timing disk
- Laser etched 360° timing marks
- Ability to change the timing disk to a Ross Performance Parts ignition trigger disk at any stage of tune
- Designed for use with our universal dry sump drive adaptor and 19T HTD pulley
- Steel components corrosion protected with a hot phosphate coating process and a high quality matte black paint finish
- Uses grade 10.9 or better hardware
- Complies with SFI spec 18.1
|Product Name||Nissan RB30 (Australia) Metal Jacket Damper with Integrated Trigger|
|Engine||RB30ET (SOHC), RB30DET (DOHC), RB30|
We are an Australian based company which ships items nationally and international usually within 48 hours of receiving your order. All items shipped internationally are sent express air freight unless otherwise instructed.
You can calculate shipping rates inside the cart. After adding all the products you would like, navigate to the cart and fill in your Country, State and Postcode.
If you have issues calculating freight please get in touch.
Product images are for description purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Shipping calculations available at checkout.
If you are unsure get in touch with email@example.com.