Spool SR20VE/VET Conrods and CP Forged Pistons
Spool SR20VE/SR20VET Forged Connecting Rods and CP pistons.
Pistons are available in:
- Bore Sizes: STD, +0.5mm, +1mm, +2mm, +3.5mm and +4mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1 and 12.5:1
These custom pistons are available in any bore size and any compression ratio. Turn around time for pistons is generally 4-6 weeks if not in stock.
Pistons come with rings, gudgeon pins and pin locks.
Spool Connecting Rods Feature:
- ARP 2000 fasteners (L19 fasteners are available as an upgrade)
- High tensile 4340 forged steel
- 2 Piece forging
- Hardness of HRC36-42
- Dowelled caps for precision alignment
- X-RAY & Sonic tested
- Quenching and heat treated
- Shot peened
- 100% Magnafluxed
- Weight Matched Sets +/- 1 gram
- Vacuum degassed to remove impurities
CP Pistons standard features include:
- 5310 gudgeon pins (9310 thicker wall thickness pins are available as an upgrade)
- Deep valve reliefs accommodate high lift camshafts
- Larger valve reliefs for +1mm valve sizes
- Custom skirt cam and barrel design
- Accumulator grooves
- High strength aluminium forgings
- High performance rings
- Fully CNC machined and balanced to +/- 1 gram
- Wrist pins included
- Double pin oilers force fed from oil ring groove
- Pick lock grooves for easy lock removal
- Pin fitting included
Note: We recommend Joe Gibbs Break in Oil for all new engines.
Product images are for description purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Shipping calculations available at checkout.
If you are unsure get in touch with email@example.com.